As per IMD records the top five centers with highest rainfall from June 1 till 8 am, June 27, 2016 are:
1. Mormugao - 1236.6 mm (48.69 inches)
2. Dabolim - 1056.7 mm (41.60 inches)
3. Canacona - 985.2 mm (38.79 inches)
4. Quepem - 954.0 mm (37.56 inches)
5. Panjim - 952.7 mm (37.51 inches)
Of course these figures include the pre - monsoon showers too, before June 10.
As seen above from the chart prepared by IMD Goa, Goa has so far received 17% above normal rainfall, mostly due the heavy rainfall last week.
The South West Monsoon has covered most of India, after initial lag, except N Gujarat, parts of Rajasthan, Punjab, Haryana, W UP and parts of NW, as seen in the monsoon progress chart from IMD, as of June 27, 2016.